Q. Why cow is sacred in Vedic civilization?
Today is day of Gopastami, Krishna became 6 year old and was given responsibility of Big cows. Cows played vital role in Vedic civilization and also respected as Mother in Manu Samhita.
When we analyzed, we came across amazing facts:
1. Cows are receiver’s of the auspicious rays from all heavenly constellations. Thus she contains influences of all constellations. Wherever there is a cow, there is influence of all heavenly constellations; blessings of all gods. Cow is the only divine living being that has aSurya Ketu Nadi (vein connected to sun) passing through her backbone. Therefore the cow’s milk, butter and ghee have golden hue. This is because Surya ketu Nadi, on interaction with solar rays produces gold salts in her blood. These salts are present in the cow’s milk and cow’s other bodily fluids which miraculously cures many diseases.
2. Ancient scripture state that “Suryaketu” nerve on cow’s back absorbs harmful radiations and cleanses atmosphere. Mere presence of cows is a great contribution to environment.
3. Cow senses the diseases of family members and accordingly grazes herbs and provide the cure-nutrition through the milk. This is vital factor cow is considered as Mother in Vedic culture.
4. By rubbing our hands on body of cows makes us stress-free as per modern research of naturotherapy.
5. Urine of cow has many medical benefits. Also, in recent research scientist from India made a process to extract Gold from cow Urine. There is research paper available at Lucknow research centre on cows urine, it tooked around 6 month to find why cow urine is helpful to cure all kind of diseases including cancer ,TB which was not cured by AIIMS doctor was cured through cows urines .
Result was found that cows urine contain all the 18 essential elements which is found in soil that is enough to cure any diseases .
6. Everyone uses mosquito repellent, chemicals used in repellent is dangerous which are banned in outside countries , cowdung cakes should be burned which gives 101% protection from all the malaria and dengue mosquito.
7. One experiment was conducted on cows by giving arsenic for 6 month in limited quantity daily but there was no arsenic found in cows urines sample ,later they found that all the arsenic was found adsorbed in gut of neck .
Whatever cow mata gives is all pure .
With all above reason, you must have got assurance about the vital role of cow in Vedic civilization who is symbol of Health, wealth and prosperity.